Sunday, March 25, 2007

Chapter One. I ARRIVE ON THE SET



Hi.

I am the horse in the corner.

I lived all my life in the nice house of two very rich biscuits factory owners. I was well treated, dust never settled upon me, and was well fed with stories and photos. The two were always off to see the world so I quickly lost my taste in neighing and started talking to the other objects on my shelf, so that the long months of waiting would pass by faster.

I am old now, and was satisfied with my life, thinking that I had lived many and unusual things, when one day destiny showed me that the most interesting part was yet to come.

Some youngsters came and brutally threw me into a dark and unfriendly bag. I lost conscience and woke up like some french actress of the forties in the dustiest, loudest and draughtiest place on earth: THE FILM SET.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You write pretty nice. For a horse...

cornelia said...

Saracul Horsy a fost rapit de tinerii aia rai. :(

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are mistaken. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but I need absolutely another. Who else, what can prompt?