Sunday, March 25, 2007

Chapter Six. Building it.

Lucky me. I was there from the beginning, so I got to see how everything was built.
In the beginning, there were only two rooms, with weird paint left from the film that had been shot there before. Bianca, Alex and whoever else happened to be there worked day and night for four days until it looked like a real house. Nihaha!


Alex, work in progress.


The HEAD. The one thing on the set that EVERYBODY loves:)


My friends on the shelf. They're from Galati. I get along well with anyone, no matter their social status or job: cops, soldiers, cowboys, Olive Oil, Lizard, pigs, cows, and others.


Full view of my friends on shelves.


Dinner table in the living room. celebrating with boeuf salad that smelled really bad. At one point they had to put more mayonnaise on it, but they had run out. Iuliana went to the shop, but they had no mayo. What to do, my friends? They used sour cream with paint. I hope nobody ate.


Well, here are my shelf neighbours. The two guys next to me kicked each other's ass until one of them broke...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noticed you're quite an excentric guy-horse, but I think Olive was too much to deal with as she's all about plastics so now you're falling for Olive Oil female friends... and even more, i suspect you were trying to hide your personal life from us ;)

Horsy said...

That's because my personal life isn't half as interesting as this. What, my ex-girlfriend, the lizard... boooooring!

Anonymous said...

can't believe that! she was an American before '89... come on!

Anonymous said...

wow, i love that room